Oct 17, 2009

Happy Fall


It is so nice to wake up to cooler weather. However I am sure its going to get warmer as the day continues. I hear its suppose to be in the 80'S which is so much nicer than the high 90's...

I have been in a BIG funk lately. Just not sure how to work my way out of it. I have all these new stamps and have no want to, to walk in here to play! Guess I am feeling pulled into every direction. Between working, school, cooking, house work, lack of sleep, there is NO me time! Late lastnight I made myself make a card. I was thinking of Fall with this cooler weather and the evening getting dark sooner. I see the pumpkins being carved and people putting out their fall decorations. Make me wonder how I can be feeling so non excitant.... Ok back to the card....

I pulled out Chocolate brown, always artichoke, some fall deco paper, primas from my stash and new stamp set and this is what I came up with. I really love the deep rich dark colors of Fall... Hope you do to.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card T!! Hope you find some more "ME" time!! (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete