Sep 14, 2009

CRAZY MONDAY

Hello fellow bloggers,
I must admit Mondays are always crazy! I left hom at 7:30 am and just getting home at 9:00 PM... We have a student in our office and I really dislike training students. It seems like you get ONE good one and 10 bad ones. {This one is just UGH} So, I decided a few weeks ago to continue my eduaction. So I enrolled in a couple courses. I also took a second job two days a week in a Orthopedic ER. I started last Fridat after I got off my real job. Lets just say I now only have ONE free day a week and man ole man am I'm pooped today! The alarm went off at 5:30 and it took all I could to get out of bed and get ready for work. My big plan this week is to study on my lunch hour, work on a few cards and Keep a good attitude and stay positive. After all who could complain with a GREAT Husband, kids, friends....Thank you Lord for all the blessings you've given to me!!!!!. Hope everyone has a super night!
Hugs, "T"

1 comment:

  1. Oh T what a great outlook on life! Yes, we tend to take for granted all the blessings in our lives that serve as our main foundation. Hope this newbie shapes up or ships out - haha! Kudos to you for going on to much higher education with your already full schedule. I totally admire you for that - you are my hero!!!

    ReplyDelete