Sep 21, 2009

Its Monday



Howdy crafters,

Lastnight I was looking through some old photos of my Grandparents and came across this picture. This was taken on their wedding day back in the 40's. I LOVE this picture. My grandparents looked so happy and so in Love. I decided I wanted to frame it but wanted something vintage to put the picture in. I found the back ground paper and thought it would be perfect. Then I came across some OLD buttons that grandmother had, flowers and ribbon and decided to make a tag. I have to admit this framed picture of grandma and grandpa is one of my favorite things. Who knew that 3.00 in products could make such a wonderful frame...

Thanks for looking at my project today. Hope you have a super day!

Hugs,
"T"

2 comments:

  1. Oh T!! This is sooo pretty and vintage, what a wonderful way to protect this incredible picture of your grandparents. I love this, the colors compliment their picture so well and the embellishments couldn't have been any more perfect. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job T!! What a wonderful way to display such a special photo of your grandparents!!

    ReplyDelete