Feb 1, 2009

Happy Sunday Everyone!
I spent the day seeing Justin. Its hard to believe he will be 18 on the 12th. My baby boy is growing up too fast! Lastnight I finally finished up my Riley swap for Christy's swap. I just could'nt myslef motivated before lastnight to work on them! I am so Happy to finally have them done! Now I need to finish my swap for Miss Jonesy Pooh. I have Anya all colored and need to come up with a layout for the image. My creative juices just arent flowing. UGH. Well the Super bowl is starting and I am going to watch the Steelers kick some booty! GO STEELERS!


1 comment:

  1. ::waves to Nurse T::

    Hello missy! I missed you in San Antonio last week. I hope we can swap again sometime this year.

    I love your cards today. They are so colorful and fun!

    ReplyDelete